HOW TO APPLY FOR VARIOUS COURSES
- DIPLOMA COURSE
- NURSERY TEACHER CERTIFICATE COURSE
- SPECIAL NEEDS DIPLOMA COURSE
- INSERVICE NURSERY TEACHER COURSE
- Check the minimum requirements stated for the course you would like to do.
- Send KHA a hand written letter applying to do the course (giving us some information about yourself and why you would like to do the course), ensure you include your telephone contact and copies of your certificates and ID.
- The letter should be delivered to the KHA office or sent via email with scanned copies of documents
- If your application is in order you will then be asked to sit a test and if successful, you will then be called in for an interview with a KHA panel.
- Successful candidates will then be asked to join the KHA course of their choice and undergo intensive training leading to a KHA qualification which is supported by a Pearson Assured Certificate.